My friends always consider me as a lazy person since I always glam up late for the group date. However, no matter how late I am, I always appear with a neat look with a graceful hairstyle (this is my friends’ comments). My pal always jokes that I’m often late because I spent all preparation time into styling hair. To be honest, by the time I’m finally done dealing with the alarm in the morning, I only have about 5 to 10 minutes before getting ready to go out, which also means that I have to put my hair in the right place in just about 5 minutes. But since I know some interesting tricks to play with my hair, my hairstyles always look as fabulous and beautiful as ever!
And in the spirit of caring and sharing, I’m going to help you get on my level by breaking down some super cute and easy hairstyles that could be done within 5 to 10 minutes so that you can appear with a glamorous look in any occasion, whether you’re heading to school every morning or going out for a date with friends.
1. Twisted Haft-Up Haft-Down
This easy hairstyle can enhance your gracefulness and femininity, and indeed turn you into a real princess of the party. The best thing is that it is super easy to do! Follow these steps to become the “main character” of your night party.
- Part your hair at a diagonal to help distribute the hair evenly on both sides.
- From both sides of your heart, take two small hair strands and twist them backward, use two small clips to pin them in the back.
- Use a curling iron to make some soft curls with the hair down section for more feminine.
- Spray your hair with some heat protection spray to protect your hair from the heat harmful of the curler.
- Apply some hairspray to hold the texture long-lasting and use your fingers to brush through the tresses to make them look more natural.
2. Side Braid
Once you try the side braid, I bet you’ll be addicted to this hairstyle by how easy and exquisite it is. Seriously though – any time your hair isn’t turn out the way you want it to, just put your hair aside and make a braid and you will have a spectacular look with just a little effort. Here are the to-do steps:
- Part the hair to one side and swipe the rest of it over a side of your shoulder.
- Apply some hairspray onto the bottom half section of your hair
- Braid your hair and tie it with an elastic band
- Smooth out the braid a bit to make it look more natural.
- Use a curling iron to gently curl the side bang (in case you have a bang) and tease the upper hair section a bit for a more girly look, spray your hair with some hairspray to hold the texture last longer.
3. Crossover Low Ponytail
This hairstyle looks so simple but full of elegance, doesn’t it? You also can have this outstanding look by just simply following these steps:
- Smooth your hair to eliminate all the knots or tangles
- Separate your hair into three sections, two small sections in the front and one back section.
- Tease the top of the back section to create some volumes and pull it into a low ponytail.
- Now come to the two front hair strands, gently twist a front piece and bring it around the back then place over the low pony.
- Do the same with the second hair strand, except that instead of putting it over the ponytail, cross it over the top of the first section.
- Now pull the ends of both sections down under the low ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
- Tease the ponytail a bit or add some soft curls for a more feminine look if you want.
4. Pixie With Headband
I’m not a person who always loyal to long hair (yeah, I’m quite flexible). I remember that one time when I decided to be disruptive with a pixie haircut, I got a lot of compliments. You shouldn’t think that a short hairstyle is also associated with inflexibility. With just a small transformation with a headband, you’ve already succeeded in looking more charming and stylish. I’ve already tried it, how about you?
(Still, continue on MCSARA website)