Braiding hairstyle is one of the trends of African. From now on, this is a hairstyle that is in favor of many celebrities.
If you want to change into your style, you can refresh your physical attractiveness. “braiding-one side” hairstyle will show off your strong personality.
Now let be with MCSARA and refer some braiding hairstyles which have new variation.
Strange curly bang hairstyle
- You need to choose the amount of hair to cover clips up and put them aside.
- Take a tiny hair fiber upper your ear and braid each horizontal line. Both braid and take more hair to create a straight line on the back of your head. Tighten that line by a clip.
- Continue to create other lines one by one at a side of your head.
- Last, you just need to wear off the other part of your hair.
Lop-sided bang hairstyle
- You also need to choose the amount of hair to cover clips up and put them aside.
- You take 4 tiny hair fibers to braid. Then, you need to tighten the tail of your hair by a clip.
- Do the same thing with the next hair fibers.
- Then, wear off the other part of your hair.
You can also create other braiding hairstyles with a low curly hairstyle or high ponytail hairstyle and even style straight hair if you want to have a graceful and girly appearance.
How to avoid dry hair when styling a braiding hairstyle?
Your hair is always dry because it cannot absorb nutrition into your scalp. Your scalp does not generate enough natural moisture to avoid shedding.
Tip 1: recover by olive oil
Olive oil is the best choice for your dry hair. Olive oil includes: vitamin E will recover cuticles, balance the moisture.
- Warm olive oil by boiling in a bain-marie or put in the micro oven.
- Massage your scalp softly in 5 or 10 minutes
- Use a tower to cover hair up and wait for all night.
- Rewash by conditioner
- Remain this method once a week to have floated hair.
Tip 2: recover with eggs
Eggs seem to be a source which provides mild protein and lecithin for hair, help take care of fragile hair to avoid shedding circumstance.
First, you can mix up the egg white with 2 spoons of warm water.
- Wash your hair and massage with that mixture in about 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly one more time to remove the fishy smell of eggs.
- Remain 1 or 2 times/week to have a good effect.
Second, you can create another mixture from 3 eggs, 2 spoons of olive oil, and 1 spoon of honey.
-When your hair is wet, you just need to apply this mixture on your scalp.
– Wait for 30 minutes with a hood
– Rewash softly by conditioner or cold water
– Remain this method once a week to have a good result.
Hopefully, you have useful information from MCSARA. To get more information about hair extensions and more tips, you just need to pick up the phone and call for our employees for good bits of advice.