10 Extremely Shimmering Wedding Hairstyles For Women
- Sep 23, 2019
- in News
Every bride dreams about having the best day ever in her life on her wedding day. But sometimes time is short, costs have to be cut, or maybe your place is very inconvenience to hire a hairstylist, it’s time you should find for a simple yet elegant DIY wedding hairstyle. Not to mention that today, following the “Simplicity is eternal” trend, a lot of brides tend to simplify everything in her wedding, including to style their hair themselves. Not only makes the day more special but it also brings an extremely close and elegant feeling. Keep reading to learn how to make hairstyle for a wedding at home (wedding hairstyle). Whether you are just a guest to the party or even you are the bride, these hairstyles are great suggestions to make this special occasion even more meaningful!
 Pigtails styles change from simple to complex
With this beautiful braid hairstyle, you can unleash your creativity to get many different hairstyles. The advantage of braided hair is that it is quite easy to do. The action is simple. No need to use multiple accessories in combination. You can refer to the following braid hairstyle:
Braided hair across the head
- First, you take 2 small hair strands on the sides of your head, temporarily fix them with a hair clip, then grab another two smaller pieces behind 2 ears and braid two small plaits. After that, you just need to twist and squeeze the two strands across the back of your head, halfway through while leaving the remaining hair to fall naturally for a more feminine look.
- Be sure to secure it with a small hair clip to keep the twists in place. This is also known as a braided hairstyle.
- Pull the hair gently to create a beautiful and natural shape for each pigtail.
This hairstyle can be worn with youthful party dresses, princess style, suitable for feminine images. This is definitely a hairstyle for the long and slender face!
Braided hair combined with a low or high bun
- Making the braids from either ear, down the back of the neck, and gather into one.
- Fix it with an elastic band or toothpick clip.
- The rest of the hair will be pulled into a bun, carefully hiding the ends. You can cover the junction with a suitable clip or accessory.
The height of the bun will depend on your preference. If you want to be more impressive, you should choose the type of deviated bun and adorn with a small sparkly accessory to add some highlights for your hairstyle.
 Simple, elegant half-do hairstyle
You often think that the hairstyle for the party must be sophisticated but there are many simple hairstyles yet still beautiful. Simple hairstyles that you can apply such as:
- Fix half of your hair above your ears with a rubber band.
- To enhance the beauty of the face. You should leave a few strands of hair naturally flowing down the sides of the ears to make the face more delicate.
- Then, split the hair section right above the hairband and turn the ponytail into the obtained gap. Then drop naturally along with the rest of your hair.
- Use a curling iron to create some soft curls for a more elegant look, remember to apply some hair spray to hold the hair texture all day long.
You can also add some lovely accessories such as some small flowers at the knot point for a more graceful and pretty look.
 Modern, luxurious ponytail
The ponytail is easy to do and has many variations.
- Tie your hair high near the top of your head.
- Take a small hair strand from the ponytail and wrap around the knot to hide the hairband, and fix it with a toothpick clip on the lower hair section.
- Gently pull the hair at the crown section to make a small nub, then gently curl the tail to achieve a natural yet fancy look.
French twisted ponytail
- Instead of fixing your hair right after you have combed it and pulled it up, twist it a few more times.
- Stop twisting at the nape of your neck and secure your new twisted tail by attaching it on your head with a toothpick clip as you’re twisting.
Leave the rest of the hair naturally drops. This bun hairstyle is often combined with simple, no-frills party costumes to enhance the beauty of the face. Especially those with a round face or square face!
 The princess curly hairstyle
If you do not have enough time to do the hairstyles that require technique, you should use support tools such as curling irons to be able to make curly hair on your own.
- First, break your hair into small sections and curl it into large curls.
- Let your hair fall to your shoulders gently naturally.
- You can use styling glue, gel to shape the folds and keep the curls in place, and hold the texture for the longest.
- You can curl small perms but consider it because small curls will often make you look older.
The curly hairstyle is very simple to make and is suitable for either short hair or long hair.
 Trendy French bun
Do you like bun hairstyles? The simple, elegant French bun will help to exaggerate the beauty of bare shoulders and smooth white skin for girls who choose to wear a breast cup or open their backs. In particular, the edges of the face will also be visible and more radiant thanks to the neat, elegant bun.
 Classic chignon
The girls with short hair often have difficulty in doing a bun, creating a luxurious style. Rest assured, this will be a super suitable hairstyle to both "hack" hair length and create a low chignon style full of charisma, and of course, you can completely make it at home.
 Bobbing curly hairstyle
Curly hair is never outdated in parties. To get curly hair like Hollywood’s stars, you just need to spend a little time with the curling iron and use hairspray to keep the texture longer. A little more skillful when choosing the outfit to combine with, the girls will become very charming and lovely.
 Elegant high bun hairstyle
Add another way to beautify to the hair for girls who love the combination of a modern, elegant bun and glamorous, braided curls.
 Lovely bow hair
Are you pursuing a feminine and lovely style? Do not miss this creative yet super cute bow hairstyle. With just simple accessories like elastic bands, toothpick clips, either long or short hair is fine, you always can create a sweet accent for your own hair. This fancy hair is especially suitable for girls with light hair colors such as golden brown, chestnut, and red.
 Transform with low tie hair
Devotees of straight hair who do not want their hair damaged due to the heat styling tools should choose this low-tie hairstyle.
 Waterfall braid hairstyle
For girls who are meticulous and like the beautiful beauty of a princess, this will be a small challenge. This hairstyle is a bit tricky, but the results will not disappoint.
Have you chosen a hairstyle for yourself yet? Will you become an arrogant, luxurious princess or a charming, attractive lady? Get started right away to get a fresh look for yourself!
And for those who have short or thin hair but want to rock a feminine long and floating hairstyle for the wedding day, don’t forget that MCSARA is always here to support you with the high-quality human wig and hair extensions! Check out our 16 inch weave hair!