5 HAIR CARE TREATMENTS WITH HAIR MASK
- Jul 24, 2019
- in News
If you accidentally cut your beloved long hair and wants your hair to regrow quickly, don't miss these hair care treatments with a simple hair mask that everyone can apply.
Nowadays, many women are willing to "get their hair down" to change their style into dynamic short-haired with the fashion movement of the world. However, they all change their minds when thinking about their long hair in the past. The 4 hair masks that MCSARA has just synthesized below will be an effective technique for those women who want to find out how to take care of long hair quickly and effectively.
Before going to the main part, let's find out why the current young people are at high risk of hair loss!
7 Culprits Cause Hair Loss
Aging the body declines estrogen and testosterone -two main hormones throughout the body that influences and determines a great deal about hair growth accordingly. This is the reason why the hair is tangled, split ends, broken and turned silver. At the same time, the uneasy and stressful spirit will easily make long hair care not effective.
Eating imbalance, vitamin B5 and biotin deficiency
More than 95% of hair nutrients come from blood. Vitamin H (Biotin) and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) are two indispensable factors for hair strength. People who adopt a weight loss diet, vegetarians or those who have just experienced a serious illness are more likely to lose hair.
- Using drugs to treat diseases
The effects of some drugs remove hair nutrients, altering the growth process of the hair and causing hair damage in a long time.
- Too much pressure on the hair
Abusing bending, stretching, dyeing will increase the pressure on hair by heat and chemical. They make the lipid layers and keratin flakes in the epidermis of the hair unconnected, leading to dry hair core or shrinking hair follicles. Using a lot of dye chemicals, curling your hair also makes it difficult to take care of hair growth.
Stress stimulates the body to release telogen effluvium that makes your hair weak. Furthermore, it can also cause the immune system to lose control, causing white blood cells to attack hair follicles that cause hair breakage.
A genetic hair loss situation is only seen in men and women are not affected. This means that when a father has baldness, his son will inherit a bald head and it is difficult to avoid.
- Diseases of the scalp
Effects of skin diseases, for example, fungi, psoriasis, eczema... also make the scalp inflamed, altering the structure of the hair that lead to the vulnerable hair issue. Its impact also clogs pores, causing hair roots to be blocked and hair cannot regrow.
5 Effective Hair Mask Using Tips At Home
- Hair mask from chicken eggs
Eggs contain many helpful nutrients such as Vitamin B, D, A, and protein that help to nourish hair roots, stimulate them to grow and develop. Fatty acids in eggs can give you smooth hair, creating natural shine. Moreover, eggs also prevent hair loss and help hair to grow faster.
- 1-2 eggs depending on how thick or thin the hair is
- 1 cup of fresh milk, 1 slice of lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a bowl
- Separate the whites and the egg yolks and put them in a clean bowl. Note: If you have oily hair, you will use white; using the yolk for dry hair; with the normal hair, you can use the whole egg.
- Stir well the mixture of eggs, milk, olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice evenly. Then apply it to the scalp, massage gently from the root to the tip. Incubate the hair for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm or cool water. Use shampoo to wash your hair, avoiding the smell of eggs.
- Hair mask from bananas
Bananas are rich in substances like potassium, vitamins, antioxidants and natural oils. The banana hair mask helps to balance natural moisture, moreover, it can restore dry, damaged hair. Stimulate hair follicles to develop and create elasticity, making hair look healthier. Try this simple hair mask to take care of your hair grow faster.
- 1-2 ripe bananas depending on the length or thickness of the hair
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Use a spoon or a blender to blend all ingredients into a paste. Apply to your hair, massage for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Use a hair comb to avoid missing the mixture that is still in your hair. Then wash again with cold water, no shampoo required.
- Hair mask from yogurt
Yogurt helps with antioxidants that provide vitamins, calcium, and protein for hair. It is suitable for oily scalp, helps control mucus, excesses oil on the skin, balances natural moisture.
- 1 box of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or coconut oil
- Create a mixture of yogurt, apple cider vinegar, and honey. Then, apply this mixture to the scalp, use your hands gently massage through the hairline.
- Apply the hair with a nylon hood for 10-15 minutes, then rinse the hair with warm water. Remember to wash thoroughly to remove the smell of yogurt on your scalp.
- Hair mask from avocado
Avocado is the perfect fruit to make a hair mask for women who have dry hair and need to recover. It provides natural moisturizers, restoring weak hair.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or almonds
- A ¼ cup of milk
- Mix ingredients together, puree with a hand or a blender. Then, use your hands to spread the mixture from the root to the tip, massage gently to penetrate the scalp.
- Use a hood for 15 minutes and rinse your scalp with warm water, lightly scratch your scalp by your fingernail or a comb to remove the butter residue on your scalp.
- Hair mask from lemon and coconut milk
Coconut milk is an indispensable ingredient if you want to have healthy, shiny hair. Add lemon juice to balance the moisture for your hair. There are many vitamins in the lemon to make hair healthy and strong. This is considered a long-lasting hair care method that is extremely effective and very popular.
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 bowl of coconut milk
- Mix well the above mixture. After leaving the fridge for several hours, the mixture will form a soft cream that looks like conditioner.
- Apply it to your hair, gently massage your scalp and wrap it with a towel or hood.
- After 1 hour, rinse with water and use normal shampoo to clean hair. Use a towel to dry your hair.
The above are 5 formulas for making long and strong hair that recommended by hair care professionals. All are all friendly ingredients, extremely cheap and available in your home. Hopefully, you get healthy, silky hair that gets rid of the damage.