Flow Hair Care At Home
- May 23, 2019
- in News
Long, thick, smooth hair is always the pride of women. But due to each person and daily diet as well as habits, many women suffer from hair loss. MCSARA will show 7 ways to save flow hair effectively at home!
Hair loss can happen suddenly or slowly, some types of hair loss are temporary while others are permanent. In other cases, not only hair loss but also the entire body hair is lost. There are many reasons for hair loss, even baldness. However, the latest research indicates that the culprit causing 80% of hair loss is an imbalance between DHT and testosterone in the blood.
1. Use vegetable oils to condition hair
With over 60% oil composition, vegetable oils help provide moisture to nourish healthy flow hair and grow better. In addition, vegetable oils, especially coconut oil, have an antibacterial ingredient that helps treat dandruff, scalp problems and reduced breakage.
• Put a few drops of coconut oil, olive oil on hand and rub your hands warm up then massage the oil mixture on your hairline. Wrap a warm towel and stay your hair in this towel for about 20-30 minutes then wash your head with shampoo as usual.
• Use a cotton swab to apply base oil (olive oil, coconut oil) to the hair roots, massage gently for deep absorbing oil, nourishing healthy hair roots.
2. Hair care with vitamin E
Vitamin E has long been proven to be an important nutrient for health and beauty care. The important vitamin helps strengthen hair structure, reduce damage, dryness, protect hair under sunlight and help stimulate hair growth.
• Cut one end of a vitamin E tablet, taking the oil inside the tablet to gently massage the mixture on the hairline. Do 2 - 3 times a week to feel the change of hair.
• To increase the effectiveness of hair protection and stimulate hair growth, women can mix vitamin E with a few drops of essential oils such as rosemary or lemon oil.
3. Scalp massage
Massage is one of the easiest ways to have fast and thick hair. It helps the blood to circulate better, absorbs nutrients to nourish hair from deep inside, stimulating long hair and strong hair. Hair massage also helps relax the mind, relieve stress, reduce fatigue after a day's work.
Steps: Put your fingers in your hair, massage backward from the top of your forehead to the back of your head and when moving, gently press on your scalp to better circulate blood.
4. Hair care with eggs and olive oil
Eggs contain protein, vitamin B12, biotin (also known as vitamin H or vitamin B7) so it is a great solution for girls with thin, dry, tangled hair. The ingredients in eggs help restore damaged hair. Vitamins, minerals of an egg help hair cell to be healthy and grow better.
Steps: Mix 2 egg yolks + 1 spoon of olive oil, beat the mixture well and massage the mixture on the hair. Incubate the hair for 20-30 minutes and then wash it with shampoo.
5. Wash your hair with beer
Beer contains a lot of protein, Vitamin B1 helps to enhance the development of hair cuticles, stimulates fast hair growth and protects hair from harmful agents such as sun, dust, pollution.
Steps: Mix 50ml of beer with 20ml of non-sugar milk to your hair, incubate your hair for about 20 minutes then rinse with water.
6. Incubate hair with bananas
Bananas contain Vitamin C, vitamin B and many nutrients to stimulate hair growth and reduce breakage effectively.
Steps: Blend 1 banana and mix with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, use the mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes, then rinse your hair with clean water.
7. Use pure grapefruit essential oil
With pectin, amylase ingredients, vitamin A and C that are essential oils of pure grapefruit not only help fast flow hair but also nourish hair from inside, stimulate hair growth, improve baldness of both men and women.
- Apply 5 drops of pure grapefruit essential oil + 5 drops of coconut oil to areas with heavy baldness for the evenly permeable mixture.
- Put 6-8 drops of grapefruit essential oil in 20ml of water spray directly on your hair, gently massage to help essential oils penetrate, nourish hair and stimulate hair to grow faster.
- Small drops of grapefruit essential oil in shampoo and conditioner create a product that is effective against hair loss.
You have just read some useful tips of flow hair care that MCSARA provided. Take note all of them to get perfect healthy long hair. Follow MCSARA to find out more amazing hair extensions that can help you get a confident look. With strong flow hair, you can change a variety of hot trend hairstyles that bring a gorgeous beauty to you.