Hair Facts You Must Know Well This Winter
- Jan 06, 2020
- in News
The regular drying, bending, straightening, dyeing makes many girls afraid to worry about dry, damaged hair. So they often hesitate when deciding to change different hairstyles.
In addition to having confidence in beautifying your hair, follow MCSARA winter hair care tips to help you have healthy, confident hair to prepare for the year-end beauty season.
1. Check hair condition for proper hair care treatment
The first thing you have to do is to check the condition of your hair. This is an important step for an effective hair care routine. Need to check whether the hair is damaged and have signs such as loss, fiber, tangles, thinning or not? Every hair condition needs different care, for example, dyed hair needs to protect the color to fade, damaged hair needs to be restored, curly hair needs to be kept curled, thin hair needs to be prevented from shedding.
A simple and accurate way to check for damage to your hair is to wrap one strand around your finger, then drop it into a glass of water. If you find that the hair is rapidly expanding back to its original shape and retaining a certain level of health, otherwise, it is possible to conclude that your hair has been damaged and needs appropriate restoration care.
2. Choose hair care products that match the condition of your hair
Once the condition of your hair is determined, the next step is to choose a hair care product brand that matches the condition of your hair. Most girls think that using shampoo and conditioner is enough for their hair, whether it's damaged or dyed. In fact, using shampoo and conditioner is not enough to keep hair smooth, healthy. If you own dyed hair, using shampoos and conditioners for your hair will often fade the colorfast, reducing the shine of the hair. Currently, on the market, there are specialized hair care products for damaged hair, dyed hair, thin hair... You will find the difference when using professional hair care products, dedicated to each hair condition.
Dyed hair needs a brand of care products and locks the color with UV filters to prevent the effects of sunlight and heat from the hairdressing tools that cause hair color to fade and damage quickly. Besides, dyed hair care products must-have nutrients to help hair shiny, tangle-free, prevent breakage, split ends.
Damaged hair needs a restoration product. It has the effects of replenishing nutrients and nourishing hair, making hair strong and shiny.
For curly hair, use products to shape the curly structure of your curls. Besides, it is necessary to have Bio-ceramide nutrients that are resistant to the epidermis against the outside effects of caring and shaping curling hair, helping to clean the hair, maintaining the durability of curls.
One of the fastest ways to have beautiful, healthy hair is to find reputable salons for advice and appropriate treatment.
3. Check your diet
Daily diet needs protein supplements such as meat, fish, fresh vegetables, dairy products, peanuts, nuts... that are enough necessary for nourishing hair.
Using 10 inch weave hair is also an ideal method to get alluring hairstyles when you are so busy to take care of your natural hair.
4. Review your hair care routine
- Always use a wide-toothed comb and gently comb your hair. Do not comb your hair too much when your hair is still wet because it is very weak and will break easily.
- Dry your hair properly: After washing your hair, use a towel to gently dry your hair by wrapping a towel around your hair and patting, not rubbing it to avoid damaging or breaking the hair.
- Massage for the scalp: Every 2 weeks with a scalp massage with essential oils and a soft bristle brush. The scalp massage stimulates blood circulation, grows hair and eventually, you will have healthy hair and scalp. Besides, the scalp massage 10 minutes before bed helps to relax and sleep deeper.
- Avoid exposing your hair to direct sunlight. When going to the beach or on hot days, don't forget to wear a swimming cap or wide-brimmed hat to protect your hair from the sun's intense sun. Use a hair conditioner before going to the beach or the pool.
- Getting enough sleep is one way to pamper strong hair.
- Trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends. Using good quality scissors is also important in the hair care process.
- Do not arbitrarily use hair treatment when hair and scalp appear abnormal, you should consult a specialist.
Learn these hair care methods to improve your hair health now!