How To Wash Human Hair Weave?
- Nov 26, 2019
- in News
For many people who are beginners of wearing weave hair extensions, this MCSARA post will help you understand more about how to wash human hair weave as well as several notices when washing this hair.
How long should you wash the weave human hair?
Wash your hair every week because weave hair extensions are not attached to your scalp, it will not receive the protection or moisturizing effects of the natural oils. If you have an oily scalp, consider using a dry shampoo at your roots before washing.
What are the tools for washing weave hair?
Some women believe that weaves do not have to be washed as often. However, this is absurd because if you have paid top dollar for buying this hair. Why do you neglect it? For others, the challenge is how to wash their weaves. If you are one of those who has a problem when it comes to washing weaves, here are the general tools of the procedure on how to wash: wide-tooth comb, conditioner, shampoo, towel, essential oil. Keep reading to know clearly about how to wash human hair weave.
Before washing human hair weave, what should you do?
To get ready to wash weaves, you need to know how to open your hair extensions correctly.
Step 1: Take out the hair bundle and cut off the bands on it. Be careful to avoid cutting the hair on the weft.
Step 2: Open the hair weft for a little bit.
Step 3: Combing the ends first, then the middle part and finally goes to the root. Use a wide comb and don’t comb the hair from upper to the end.
Step 4: Combing to open the rest and the hair weft in the same way.
Step 5: Hair weft being completed open without getting tangled.
When the wefts were open successful without tangle, you can put it freely on the table and prepare the hot enough water to wash. There are some suggestions when choosing the kind of water for washing human hair weave, however, the suitable water in this situation is warm water. Your human weaves will be in natural, beautiful condition without any dirt.
How to wash human hair weave step by step?
- Check again everything that you prepared before. Use a wide-tooth comb through the hair and remove any tangles. For curly hair, using your fingers to avoid any tangling or frizzy is necessary.
- Put your weave hair into the warm water (no more than 95°F) and soak the hair in the water.
- Apply mild shampoo and wash the hair. Then use a specific shampoo for human hair weave bundles. This type of shampoo can help to maintain tangle to a minimum, while likewise keeping up your hair's normal moisture balance.
Note: Wash the weave hair bundles beginning from top to end by lightly massaging the shampoo into the hair. You must keep the hair straight while washing it because this enables avoid inflicting matting and tangling.
- Rinse the hair in the water, from weft to tip, don’t rub wash hair, don’t comb or brush wet hair.
- Utilizing a diluted way of conditioner and water is to apply conditioner to the hair. This dilution facilitates maintaining a strategic distance from any tangle or bunches. After 2 minutes, you flush your hair with warm water and once with a cool water wash. Utilize your fingers rake them through your hair–once more to diminish tangles. Note that you should not use too cool water because this frosty water can shut the cuticles which give an incredible shine on the hair.
- After rinsing the hair in new clean water, you bring a basin of clean water and rinse the hair again.
- Gently squeezes the hair but not twist
- Let the towel dry the hair naturally, never rub the hair.
- Put the opened hair weft in the air and dry in the natural wind.
Note: Don't utilize hair dyer and presentation to the daylight and ensure you have relatively little hair in the braid or it won't dry.
As one of the popular hair products, human weaves, especially, 8 inch weave hair, are high-quality hair extensions that can make you look more charming. Through the steps of washing weave hair that MCSARA recommended, you not only clean your hair easily but also save it in a long time.