Step By Step To Create Cobie Smulders Hairstyles
- Dec 30, 2019
- in News
Cobie Smulders is a famous actress who adds new accomplishments to her career with her roles in “How I Met Your Mother”, “Robin Scherbatsky Jr.” and “Caption America 2”. There are a lot of netizens were intrigued by Cobie Smulders hairstyles as well. Her hairstyles brought a breath of fresh air to the red carpet event. The trendy hairstyle appeared almost unfinished, which is one step beyond undone. Learn how you can style this endearing undone updo hair with MCSARA in a few steps.
Cobie Smulders Alluring Hairstyles
1. Cobie Smulders Medium Curls
Cobie Smulders got glammed up with these side-swept curls for the premiere of “Spider-Man: Far From Home”.
2. Cobie Smulders Short Straight Dark Brunette Hairstyle
The hair back and sides are cropped short and swept back for a smooth and tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top length. It is left long enough to be teased and swept-back adding height and left making the perfect short hairstyle to balance out a round face. A regular trim is needed to maintain this style and product for hold and shine.
3. Cobie Smulders Medium Wavy Black Mocha Hairstyle
This medium-length hairdo is layered all through the sides and back to enhance to bounce and movement of the waves added to the mid-lengths to ends for shape. This formal hairdo is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and products and is perfect to balance out a long face.
4. Cobie Smulders Long Curly Dark Brunette Updo with Side Swept Bangs
This dark brown mane is dressed in waves, pulled back and pinned up to create this fantastic upstyle best suited to compliment a round face. The bangs are swept softly to the side and complete the over-all style brilliantly. Product is needed for hold and shine.
5. Cobie Smulders Medium Wavy Hairdo
She showed off perfectly elegant waves at the premiere of “The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part”.
6. Cobie Smulders Messy Wavy Cut
She looked fab with her high-volume waves at the 2018 American Music Awards.
7. Cobie Smulders Mid-Length Bob
Obie Smulders added rich color with a swipe of red lipstick.
8. Cobie Smulders Shoulder-Length Hairdo
Cobie’s tousled tresses that gave her an effortlessly glam look at Comic-Con.
9. Cobie Smulders Medium Layered Cut
She looked effortless and chic with a thick, layered’ do at the premiere of “Iron Man 3”.
10. Cobie Smulders Side-Braid Hairstyle
What makes it notable is the front area there's no hair part at all behind her side-swept bangs. It makes her whole style look a little sleek than a regular side-braid. It just chics it up a bit. The best part: This one would be an easy look to copy. Just smooth your bangs over, brush all your hair straight back and get to braiding.
Any of you going to try it?
Step by Step Instructions for the Creation of Cobie Smulders Undone Updo Hair
Note: Required are volume powder for manageability and bounce, bobby pins to secure the updo and hair wax and hairspray for a glamorous finish. A tail comb and a little flair will finish the job.
- Bend forward to hang your head upside down. Add a small amount of volumizing powder to the hair ends and distribute some more powder through the hair near the roots. Then work the powder through your entire hair. Now your hair has the proper manageability for the desired undone flair.
- Use your fingers to shape your hair. Then use the tail comb to create a side parting. (Cobie Smulders wears her parting on the right side.)
- Allow an about 2-inch wide strand of hair to hang down on the side of your head without the parting. Sweep the remaining hair toward the side of your head with the parting as if you wanted to create a ponytail close to your ear. Tightly finger-brush your hair back on the side with the parting.
Start rolling the hair outward from the side opposite the parting along the neckline while maintaining some tension. (This styling step is reminiscent of creating a banana updo.)While you roll up your hair along the neckline, secure it with bobby pins and give it an appealing structure.
Continue rolling your hair outward until you reach the end of the side where you created the parting. End the roll by allowing the hair ends to hang down and secure the end of the twist using a hidden bobby pin. Do not worry if the structure looks a little tousled. This and a few forgotten strands of hair only add to the undone style.
- To keep up the volume on the crown of your head gently pull up the hair above the created asymmetric hair roll. Be careful not to pull too hard.
- Use hair wax to accentuate the ends of the open hanging hair on the opposite side of the parting. Finally, use a hairspray for the required hold.
If you cannot wait to give the trendy undone look a try you may be interested in 14 inch clip in hair extensions. This hair will help you to get a gorgeous hairstyle immediately.
Care Tips For Cobie Smulders Wavy Hair
It can be said that wavy hairdo is a great hair type but it can also be difficult to take care of because it is neither straight or curly hair. Keeping your wavy style in shape can be simple with the knowledge of how to wash, style, and maintain it properly.
Wavy hair care tip # 1: Use the suitable shampoo and conditioner for wavy hair. Rinse your hair with cold water.
Wavy hair care tip # 2: Avoid heat styling tools and finish styling with essential oil.
Wavy hair care tip # 3: Trim hair regularly and try to stay away from chemical processes.
Wavy hair care tip # 4: Limit to use the hairdryer with high heat. You should let your wavy strands dry naturally for the best result.
How do you feel about Cobie Smulders hairstyles? Are they your references to change your hair this winter? Read and follow our care tips to have an awesome hairstyle.