MCSARA has been a familiar name to many people who want to find their best hair extensions. We have been working as a hair supplier for many years and have customers coming from America, Europe and Africa. Our products are famous because they are not only just beautiful but also very affordable.
Tape in curly hair extensions light brown color is one of the hair extensions that many people are searching for.
Tape in curly hair is the hair with 6 to 32 inches in the length and attached with the tape at the top of hair. It is the medium-length hair which can fit you no matter how tall you are.
Our hair extensions is totally remy hair with all cuticle remained and the hair strands are arranged in the same direction. That is why it is so smooth, glossy and soothing with no tangles, or knots.
Our hair sold in bundles which weigh about 100 grams per each bundle. The lengths of hair, alongside with 20 inches, are varied from 6 inches to 32 inches.
The tape hair extensions have some features that you should know about.
Speaking of the texture of the hair extensions is also very important contributing to the beauty of the hair.
You can select one of our options here.
- Straight hair: yaki straight and kinky straight
- Curly hair: deep curly, fumi curly, romantic curly, twist curly…
- Wavy hair: steamed wavy, body wavy, water wavy, deep wavy and natural wavy
Besides, we also have colors of hair that you definitely need to know. Some of the dark colors are black, dark brown while light colors are blonde, light brown and yellow. You can also buy mix color hair which is really new and creative like piano hair, ombre or highlight.
Here is some detail light brown colors: #6, #8, #12 and #27.
Our hair is made of 100% Vietnamese hair, the most beautiful hair in the world. The natural hair here is often straight hair or natural wavy hair. Therefore, we only have to make curly hair and wavy hair by curling and steaming.
Strength and weakness
- 100% Vietnam human hair with no mix hair, no toxic substances
- Good for your health and appearance
- No tangles or shedding
- Cheap enough and easy to apply
- Some extra tape might be needed.
How to use
Here’s what you have to do with Tape in hair extensions.
- Divide you hair into sections and tie the top sections of your hair.
- Apply tape hair by sticking the tape into the hair root of the lower sections of your hair.
- Loosen the top section, which has been tied before, to cover the tape and root hair.