Hair bleaching is a must-have stage for the bright, impressive hair colors. Repeated bleaching of hair will certainly weaken the hair due to the effects of chemical dyes. So how to make your hair beautiful and get prominent colors without damages after bleaching?
The first thing to keep in mind is that you have to wash your hair properly and limit the number of times you wash your hair a week because your bleached hair is very fragile and damaged. After bleaching and dyeing your hair for about 2 to 3 days, start using shampoos.
Remember to choose the shampoo that suits your bleached hair and should only wash your hair every three to four days.
According to the researchers, the process of bleaching and dyeing reduces the elasticity of the hair by 60%. The secret to helping your hair recover quickly at this time is moisturizing.
The thing to remember here is that the bleach makes hair dry so do not ignore conditioner to help keep hair color when shampooing and using a moisturizing hair care product once a week to quench hair dehydration.
You should use hair essential oils like olive oil, argan oil containing fatty acids that have the ability to moisturize, protect your hair from damage or simply prepare hair masks at home to use.
Formula 1 – Mask of yogurt, egg, and Mayonaise sauce
Yogurt is rich in vitamins and nutrients that are beneficial for hair like zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12… with the effect of nourishing the scalp, making hair roots healthy, shiny and limiting split ends. While Mayonaise and chicken eggs provide moisture and protein to your hair, this method helps to keep the hair long and strong.
• Mix ½ egg whites, ½ unsweetened yogurt, and 1 cup of Mayonaise (enough for your hair thickness)
• Wash your hair well with warm water and then apply the mixture on your hair, massage the conditioner and use a hood or towel for 30 minutes.
• Rinse off with warm water and leave your hair to air dry or use a low heat dryer.
• Perform 1 time/week to achieve the desired effect.
Formula 2 – Hair treatment mask for light color hair
Regular use of rosemary will help hair follicles grow, stimulate blood circulation, and gradually improve the scalp. In addition, rosemary contains ingredients that help keep hair color longer, especially with light dyed colors like brown, yellow, and chestnut.
- Boil rosemary leaves to concentrate and extract water.
- Clean your hair and apply rosemary juice, and then incubate your hair with a hood or towel for 30 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wash your hair as usual.
- Perform 1-2 times/week for the best results.
Formula 3 – Hair treatment mask for red shades
This color easily fades that is often difficult to keep but with a carrot, honey and yogurt mask, the problem will be completely solved.
- Peel, rinse and puree 3 carrots and mix well with 2 teaspoons of honey and 3 tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt.
- After washing your hair with shampoo and using conditioner, apply the mixture to your hair, massage gently and leave on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Perform 1 time/week to get the best effect.
Formula 4 – Hair mask from cucumber, honey, olive oil, and chicken eggs
The dyed hair will look softer and smoother with a mask made of cucumber, honey, olive, and chicken eggs. Perform 3 times/week to see the effectiveness.
- Rinse, peel, and puree a cucumber and squeeze water.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of cucumber juice with 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 egg yolks.
- Apply the paste to damp hair, gently massage and then incubate the hair with a towel or hood for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and then wash a second time with warm water so that the hair does not smell of eggs.
- Wash your hair and rinse your hair as usual.
Formula 5 – Hair mask from avocado and banana for bleaching hair
Hair will be dry, split ends and damaged when you have to bleach hair to light colors. The following mask of avocado and banana hair will help you restore damaged hair while preserving the color of the hair.
- Blend 1/2 avocado and 1/2 banana, add 1 tbsp of unsweetened yogurt and 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
- Apply the paste to your hair and leave on for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
- Perform 1-2 times/week.
TRIMMING HAIR REGULARLY
Hair bleaching causes chemical side impacts that cause hair to be brittle, dry ends become tangled, split ends. Trimming hair not only eliminates dry, messy hair ends but also stimulates hair growth.
Besides, don’t forget to re-trim the new roots so that the entire hair is colored.
To get a stylish hairstyle with stunning dye color, you may have to undergo hair bleaching. For those who want to own a hair with modern tones to keep up the hot trend, remember right away, apply these suggestions of MCSARA on how to take care of bleached hair!