Olive oil is a very common vegetable oil used in your kitchen. Besides, it also has great beauty effects on ladies’ skin and hair. Learn how to use long-lasting olive oil from MCSARA.
What is the effect of olive oil on hair?
Scientific studies have shown that olive oil not only moisturizes dry hair but also is completely effective in taking care of hair.
Here are the most common effects of olive oil:
- Olive oil is one of the wonderful hair conditioners. When used for hair care, olive oil hydrates hair cells making it more moisturizing.
- Olive oil contains antioxidants, can neutralize free radicals on the scalp and hair, thereby enhancing their health immediately.
- The moisturizing properties of olive oil extend on the hair shaft, moisturize and form a protective film throughout from the roots to the tips of the hair.
- Olive oil also enhances elasticity for hair strands, helps hair become stronger and eliminates the problem of split ends and broken hair.
To take all the advantages of olive oil, it is important that you have an appropriate method to use it.
Learn 5 ways to get your hair moisturized with olive oil and apply it right away.
Use Pure olive oil
By using pure olive oil directly onto your hair, you have added essential nutrients like oleic acid, palmitic acid, and squalene to your hair. These ingredients will quickly absorb into the scalp and weave to each hair strand to protect the hair more strongly while also recovering damaged, dry hair.
- Olive oil 30ml
- 1 small bowl
- Pour olive oil into the bowl
- Put in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Wet the hair and spread olive oil over the entire scalp and comb it evenly from root to tip.
- Use a soft cloth to wrap the hair and incubate it in 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo as usual with cool water.
Use a mixture of olive oil, sesame oil, and coconut oil
This set of 3 vegetable oils, when combined into a mixture, will make your hair shine and smooth due to its nutrient, moisture and antioxidant properties that stimulate long hair growth.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Mix 3 types of oil together to form a smooth paste.
- Wash hair slightly through the cool water.
- Apply the mixture to the hair evenly.
- Massage gently so that the mixture can mercerize evenly all over the hair.
- Incubate the hair for 20-30 minutes for maximum nutrients absorbed into the scalp.
- Use shampoo and cool water to wash your hair. You can use more conditioner for dry hair.
Use olive oil in combination with lemon and chicken egg yolk
This is a “golden” mixture that makes your hair smooth, silky and thick, shinier, reducing breakage. So there’s no reason that you don’t try this remedy right away.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 chicken egg yolk.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- It can be accompanied by 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix the ingredients together into a homogeneous mixture.
- Rinse the hair with water and incubate the mixture on your hair.
- Massage gently.
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair as usual with shampoo and conditioner.
- Do it 3 times a week to feel great things will come to you.
Olive oil and lemongrass are a great combination
Haircare masks from citronella and olive oil will give you smooth, healthy hair and stimulates fast growth. Lemongrass will help kill bacteria to help the scalp clean. Help revolve blood well, thus providing adequate nutrients for healthy hair follicles.
- 3 lemongrass.
- 100ml olive oil.
- 1 pot of boilers.
- Boil the olive oil.
- Wash the lemongrass thoroughly and finely chopped, then add with boiling olive oil, simmer for another 1 minute.
- Turning off the stove and wait for the mixture to cool down until obtaining a warm mixture.
- Use this warm mixture to condition your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair as usual and dry your hair with a soft towel. Limit the use of the dryer.
Combine olive oil with bananas
If you have damaged hair, choose this method and do it 3 times a week regularly to restore your hair quickly and efficiently.
- 1 ripe banana.
- 50ml olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of honey, the better.
- Put bananas and olive oil and honey in a blender and puree into a paste.
- Wash your head clean with shampoo and conditioner.
- Dry the hair a little bit.
- Apply the mixture evenly to your hair and massage it gently to absorb the nutrients evenly into your hairline.
- Incubate for another 30 minutes then rinse with cool water.
Notes when using olive oil for fast hair growth
Choose the most suitable way to combine olive oil and other ingredients for yourself, depending on your preferences and body condition.
Invest real effort and must have persistence if you want to have beautiful hair. Working hard to massage the hair and scalp every day with olive oil to get beautiful hair like what you expect.
If you want the best results, use olive oil in a warm state. This will greatly boost the growth of hair, help hair follicles are healthy to stimulate long hair growth.
You can also use olive oil to dry your hair every night before going to bed associating with gently massaging and then wash your hair the next morning. But be aware that just using a sufficient amount of oil to avoid greasy hair.
Hopefully, this article has provided you some essential information to take care of your hair using olive oil. Wishing you quickly have beautiful hair as desired!