Along with Alex Moran forward, Hope Solo is one of the two ladies who stand out for the beauty of America. She always leaves an amazing look in audiences with a high ponytail. In this MCSARA guide, you will achieve a basic ponytail and demonstrate ways to put a trendy spin on a classic hairdo. Follow these helpful strategies for putting a pony-tail in your hair.
1. Comb your hair to avoid tangles
Firstly, you should choose a hair tie color that matches your hair. Comb your hair gently from up to down.
2. Gather your hair and hold it on your dominant hand
Hook your hair around your hair at the back of your head and ensure your thumb at the bottom.
3. Lift your hair up to the suitable height
If you love a low ponytail, keep your hand near the base of your neck where your hairline begins. If you want a mid-height ponytail, lift your hand up until it is level with your ears. Lift your hand up past your ears for a high ponytail. Use your free hand to catch any hair that comes loose and gather it back into your dominant hand.
4. Smooth your hair back
Use a brush or your hands to comb your hair until it lays smooth that is along the top, bottom, and sides of your head. Always remember that brush the hair from the hairline and back towards your hand. You will need to pass the ponytail from 1 hand to the other.
5. Use a hair tie to wrap around the ponytail
Your dominant hand will hold the ponytail and your free hand pulls the hair tie off your wrist and onto the ponytail. After that, you pull the ponytail through the hair tie once or more depending on your hair thickness. If your hair is thin, you may have to twist the hair tie a third time and pull the ponytail through it again.
Hair can be dead, however, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t care for it. Hope Solo often under the sunlight and gets a ponytail so her hair can be damaged seriously. The best way to solve hair loss is to:
- Get it wet totally.
- Use a small amount of shampoo that is a squirt about the size of a quarter is enough.
- Massage the shampoo into your scalp. Don’t scrub the scalp too hard.
- Rinse really well, until you don’t see any more bubbles or suds on your head or going down the drain.
- Gently dry your hair with a towel.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to comb it out carefully, especially if it’s curly. Because you can break the hair or pull it out so don’t yank or tug on it.
- Let your hair dry in the air whenever you can. Using hairdryers can be tough on hair.
If your scalp is itchy, dry, and flaky, it could be because you aren’t rinsing all of the shampoos out or it could be dandruff. If you have dandruff, it’s really noticeable when you’re wearing dark colors. You can use a special shampoo to prevent this situation. There are many to choose from. Talk to your doctor or a skin doctor (dermatologist) to help you decide on the best shampoo for you.
How often you wash your hair depends on what it’s like and what you do during the day. When your hair gets oily quickly, it is necessary to be washed more often. Straight hair is a kind of hair that can get oily quickly. If you have curly, kinky or thick hair, it might be too dry and look frizzy so using a conditioner after you wash your hair might help, but that doesn’t make it healthier. Remember that hair is already dead, but the conditioner can make it look better.
We will show all kinds of things can damage hair and make it break off or get too dry. To protect your hair, be careful with below pieces of information:
- The sun: you should wear a hat when you go outside.
- Chemicals in a pool: you should wash your hair after swimming in a pool.
- Products and treatments: change hair texture and color.
- Harsh treatment tools: such as curling irons, flat irons and hair dryers (so don’t use them too much, especially if your hair seems to be getting drier or breaks easily).
Split ends are one of the common types of hair damage. Because hair is dead, though, you can’t repair split ends so that all you can do is cut them off.
If you’re worried about your hair or scalp, visit your doctor or a skin doctor, who also cares for hair.
These helpful tips are a method to save Hope’s ponytail hairdo, therefore, if you are a big fan of this style learn by heart all guides to protect your hair health. Following the MCSARA website to find the best way to save your hair.