Looking to add some oomph to your hair? The wavy texture is a perfect and trendy way to spice up the hair of any length. Don’t believe us? Let our Lace closure hair Body wavy Blonde color shows you the magic!
A lace closure is made by attaching hair strands to a lace piece. To bring you the best products, MCSARA not only uses the highest-quality lace and hair but also carries out the process completely by hand. This is to make sure that all the knots are fixed and hard to break.
The hair we use is Vietnamese women’s hair which is famous for being soft, smooth, and strong. Using this product, you won’t have to worry about problems such as hair shedding, tangling, or bugs. Body wavy texture combined with blonde hair makes you look absolutely radiant and charming. Body wavy blonde lace closure of MCSARA will surely satisfy you.
1. What is Lace closure?
A closure is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace closure when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
closure hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace closure from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace closure are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
2. How to use a Lace closure?
Installing a lace closure with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The closure is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a closure that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
• Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
• The next step is very important, your closure should be secure. If your closure is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your closure, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your closure.
You can use a closure in both sew and in a wig.
3. How to take care of Lace closure?
• Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
• Be gentle when brushing the closure area
• Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo
• NOT blow-dry your weave
• When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly