Wavy hair is considered as the most attractive pattern among ladies on account of its adaptable and sensational appearance. The kind includes part of movement, texture, and volume to any hair length and can successfully be joined with different styles to convey distinctive impacts. So why don’t you join in the beautiful ocean of wavy hair with our Lace frontal hair Body wavy Black color
Body wavy hair is considered a texture of hair extensions that women love the most. Hair locks are big, regular and soft. When you apply body wave hair extensions on your head, voluminous and puffing hair waves will make you satisfied. This hair texture can be suitable with every kind of face shape and it embellishes your appearance very well. Especially, if you feel not self- confident with your chubby face or fat chin, wonderful hair waves help you hide these shortcomings perfectly. No matter what length size of your hair is, body waves will actually make you become outstanding.
The quality of this product is undeniably good since we use high-quality lace and hair only. The whole attaching process is also done by hand to ensure the status of the knots. Let explore the best of you right now with our Body wavy Black lace frontal.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly