Speaking of changing your appearance fast and effective, lace frontal is the champion. With our high-quality Lace frontal hair Bouncy wavy Black color, your hair beauty will be ensured. Through nearly 10 years, MCSARA always provides the best quality to satisfy the customer’s belief.
Attaching by hand will ensure the best condition of the knots so we use this method to create a lace frontal. We find the best material to make lace without harmful chemicals. When wearing our lace frontal hair extension you not only get a perfect look but also attract to others look.
With this bouncy wavy hair textures, you will shine every time and everywhere. This hair brings different femininity to you and helps you to become more confident. We offer some textures like Fumi wavy, water body wavy, body wavy, deep wavy. That all definitely make you better.
When it comes to hair color, there is not anything to the complaint. Because we use only healthy Vietnamese Human hair which is naturally black. As a result, this hair is smooth, silky and can act as your natural hair. That sounds great, right?
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly