Curly hair is playful and fun. It can’t be easily controlled and it is different every day. This is part of its appeal. If your hair is not naturally curly, go straight with our Lace frontal hair Deep curly Black color to enjoy wonderful moments with curly hair.
Out of different curly texture, deep curly hair can be considered the most popular and attractive type of hair extensions for women at every age group. Hair curls are small but regular and voluminous so that they give the owner a very new appearance which is full of activeness and personality. Hair strands and bouncy and stunning like noodles. However, they completely do not look messy but extremely smooth, eye-catching and creative.
The black hair extensions are extremely good because we use high-quality hair of Vietnamese women. This hair is naturally black, so the products are not processed too much. Products with black hair are very easy to bleach, so you can have hair with a different color if you want.
To make the best lace frontals, we have to carry out this process completely by hand. This takes a lot of time, but it will ensure the durability of the products since the knots are hard to break.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly