Want to turn heads everywhere you go and get a serious boost of confidence? Bold hair color can change up your hair look — not to mention your mood — instantly. It is more than just a hair statement. Let make your personal style with this Lace frontal hair Deep wavy Blonde color.
It comes no secret that Blonde is always being a big statement. No one can resist the attraction of this hair color. It has the power to shine itself.
While, it can be said that Deep wavy texture is the queen of versatility. It features a soft, spiral wave full of body and bounce. The texture is perfect for those who want big waves that make an even bigger splash.
To bring you the best products, MCSARA not only uses the highest-quality lace and hair but also carries out the process completely by hand. A lace frontal is made by attaching hair strands to a lace piece to keep all the knots fixed, so it can last longer. All the hair strands to make our products are collected from Vietnamese women’s hair, so you do not need to worry about the quality of products. Using this product, you won’t have to worry about problems such as hair shedding, tangling, or bugs. So don’t hesitate to allow our Lace frontal hair Deep wavy Blonde color do the magic for your hair.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly