Hair extensions – once you try them you cannot live without them! The added volume and chemical free color options gives you an undeniable confidence. Don’t believe us? Go for this Lace frontal hair Natural wavy Blonde color and you will see the reality.
With this natural wavy texture you’re definitely ready for your Hollywood close-up! Our wavy hair has a natural, healthy, deep wave pattern and shine. Its versatility allows it to be worn with its natural textures or it can be straightened with a curling or flat iron to create gorgeous soft curls.
There is no denying that natural wavy hair is always on top of trendy hairstyle in different periods of time. Combined with blonde color, our lace frontal products will surely your perfect choice.
Our hairs are 100% Vietnamese human hair which are sourced from the point of origin to ensure that they are authentic and pure. No chemicals or steams have been used on our hair so as to maintain its quality.
To bring you the best products, MCSARA not only use the highest-quality lace and hair, but also carry out the process completely by hand. This ensures the knots are all fixed and durable. Natural wavy blonde lace frontals of MCSARA will surely satisfy you.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key of fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly