Hair extensions come in different shades and designs allowing you to have a customized look anytime. Now, doesn’t that sound outstanding? Exactly yes. So, be charming with this Lace frontal hair straight Brown color.
The best thing about straight hair is that it may look simple but people can’t take their eyes off it right from first glance.
When it comes to hair color, Brown hair color is synonymous with richness. Brown hair color shades are so delicious, they evoke all the best foods: caramel, chocolate, toffee, and honey, just to name a few. Whether you’re looking to lighten hair, create a new dimension, or deepen your hair color, brown hair color can do you a favor.
Proud of being one of the no.1 companies that can supply high-quality products, MCSARA always knows to catch on the trendy. Our hair extensions are so high-quality and original. Here are some strength of our products:
- 100% Vietnam Remy hair with no mix hair, no synthetic hair, no chemicals
- Tangle-free, no shedding and no lice
- Natural-looking, attractive and fit-in
- Cheap enough for everyone
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly