When it comes to hairstyles, we have to consider carefully choosing the best suitable one. Thanks to hair extensions, we can easily try on our hair. With considerable experience for many years, we have met the demands of a lot of customers all over the world. Today, MCSARA wants to recommend to you one of the most favorite produces: Lace frontal hair Water body wavy Blonde color. Hope you would like it.
Wavy texture are among the top current picks in women’s hairstyles. In this relation, water body wavy hairstyles are go to options for every day as well as special occasions. As a matter of fact, it is perceived as a very feminine feature, that’s why most of us love to rock these looks on a daily basis or at least from time to time.
If you’re itching to switch up your hair color and want a style with staying power, go with a blonde. These light shades are perennially on-point and they act as an instant illuminator—so you can drop the highlighter.
To make a perfect lace frontal, we have to attach hair strands to a lace piece by hand so it can last for a long time without significant deterioration. MCSARA commits to supply our beloved customers with the hair made from 100% Vietnamese human hair, therefore it will not cause any side-effects to your real hair.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key of fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly