It makes sense that you don’t just want to find “a haircut”, but a modern haircut. The good news here is that the trends are quite obvious when we’re talking about wavy hairstyles. Let take your beauty to next level with this Lace closure hair Fumi wavy Brown color.
Waves are one of the best ways to add softness to your look. That’s exactly what you need if you wanna make your hair look more feminine and modern, but of course, it’s not about feminine hairstyles only. Thus, there is some cool, modern edgy wavy texture that will add movement to your look. And it’s all can be seen on Fumi wavy hair.
The structure of a lace closure is similar to one of lace closure. To make a perfect closure, we have to do the process completely by hand. Hair strands will be attached to a lace piece to ensure that the knots are fixed and hard to break. Made of the highest-quality hair collected from Vietnamese women, our product is thoroughly comfortable to use and can last longer than other products. Wavy texture matches perfectly with brown color. This combination will make you look more beautiful and attractive. We commit that our products will not make you disappointed.
1. What is Lace closure?
A closure is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace closure when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
closure hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace closure from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace closure are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
2. How to use a Lace closure?
Installing a lace closure with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The closure is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a closure that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
• Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
• The next step is very important, your closure should be secure. If your closure is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your closure, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your closure.
You can use a closure in both sew and in a wig.
3. How to take care of Lace closure?
• Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
• Be gentle when brushing the closure area
• Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo
• NOT blow-dry your weave
• When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly