For those of us who were not born with naturally wavy hair, we often look at loose waves in wonder. It’s easily one of the most beautiful looks available and we want it. Get it now with Lace closure hair Loose wavy Black color.
The long manes in black loose wavy can earn you many head-turns. Loose wavy hair is fairly versatile and cool. It can offer people a graceful and charming look and feel. The soft curls can add much volume to the whole look and it can slim the face greatly. While Black hair is a striking color choice that can be adapted to suit any skin tone. Sexy and sophisticated, it also looks great at any length, from a pixie cut to long, mermaid locks.
A lace closure is made by attaching hair strands to a lace piece. This structure is the same as a lace closure. The difference here is the size of this product. A lace closure goes from ear to ear when you apply it, therefore it changes your hairstyle completely.
If you are finding lace closure hair with good quality and reasonable price, MCSARA is exactly your destination. The whole hair attaching process is made by hand to ensure the status of the knots.
1. What is Lace closure?
A closure is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace closure when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
closure hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace closure from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace Closure are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
2. How to use a Lace closure?
Installing a lace closure with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The closure is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a closure that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
• Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
• The next step is very important, your closure should be secure. If your closure is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your closure, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your closure.
You can use a closure in both sew and in a wig.
3. How to take care of Lace Closure?
• Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
• Be gentle when brushing the closure area
• Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo
• NOT blow-dry your weave
• When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly