We all have woken up with dull, lifeless hair and wondered how to style it. We have prayed to have a natural hairstyle that we could do in minutes, and it would look fantastic. Well, ladies, the answer to your prayers is this Lace frontal hair Bouncy wavy Blonde color.
Lace frontal wavy hair product with blonde color is always hot products of MCSARA. People love our product because it is very easy to install and has high-quality. The special thing about our curly lace frontal is that we attach all the hair strands to a lace piece by hand. This means our products are highly durable and tight. We ensure that our lace is no harm to your health. Using our lace frontal bouncy wavy hair blonde color will give you a comfortable feeling.
The hair we use is natural Remy hair of Vietnamese people. For this reason, these curly lace frontal are very soft, smooth, and convenient to use. The curly textures have a lot of hot trend hairstyles such as Fumi curly, deep curly, loose curly, romantic curly… Besides, you will not worry about bug or insect problems.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly