Whether you want to look sexy and seductive or subtle and naturally beautiful, these waves are the perfect choice for anyone and everyone. The great thing about wavy hairstyles is that they lie somewhere in the middle of having straight hair or tight curly hair. So wonderful! Being beautiful must not be limited. Go and try our Lace frontal hair Bouncy wavy Brown color.
Believe us or not, these glamorous bouncy brown waves will turn on the inner charm that you have never expected. This hairstyle will add more royal, vintage, a little bit retro, romantic, and elegant to your manner and your pics so much. It makes everybody envy at your hair. And you must have wowed yourself every time watching in the mirror.
With all of our products, we use only healthy Vietnamese Human hair. This hair is completely unprocessed with no added chemicals, the sophisticated weft design keeps the hair shed free and tangle free and it does not have split ends. It is extremely soft, silky and lustrous; it can be dyed to any color of your choice. You will be able to flaunt your hair everywhere you go.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly