Lace frontals are really popular with women who are suffering traction alopecia or thinning edges .If you want to own thick and smooth block, lace frontal must be a brilliant choice. And today’s item is Lace frontal hair Deep wavy Black color.
Many people think that deep wavy hair is only suitable for older people because they look so awkward and messy. However, that is completely a wrong prejudice. Deep waves make women’s look become extremely young and fresh. Hair locks are not as big as loose hair waves. They are small, deep but bouncy and stunning. This hair texture is traditional and natural that attract the attention of women all over the world, especially African American women. And black color appears to be the heaven of this texture. It helps to embellish their typical appearance as well as make impression on others.
The quality of this product is undeniably good, since we use high-quality lace and hair only. The whole attaching process is also done by hand to ensure the status of the knots. This hair can makes you look exquisite and charming. Now our deep wavy black lace frontal is ready to enhance your beauty, so what are you still waiting for? Make a purchase now!
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key of fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly