Everyone always believes that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, and when it comes to hair, this saying definitely rings true. If you currently have straight locks, surely you always dream of gorgeous curly hair. Let your dream come true with this Lace frontal hair Romantic curly Blonde color.
When it comes to hair texture, curly hair is always a great hairstyle as it helps you look radiant and energetic. Especially, when it is romantic curly, your appearance will be added some feminine touch.
With hair color, it comes to no surprise that Blonde is one of the most outstanding colors that can crush the eyes of the opposite.
Since we use only high-quality hair collected from Vietnamese women, the lace frontals are highly durable. Wearing hair extensions has become increasingly popular now since it is the quickest way to change your hairstyle in a few seconds. We carry out the whole attaching process by hand, therefore the knots are surely fixed and tight.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly