A beautiful hairstyle can make us more confident, therefore we will feel happy and successful. If you want to have a cool hairstyle without going a hair salon, our Lace frontal hair Romantic curly Brown color is here to help you.
As its name, the romantic curly hair is really an absolutely unique and creative hair style. Hair curls give the owner natural and comfortable feelings which are completely not be affected and tangled. Why don’t you try choosing this style with any hair length size you want? We make sure that you will have a style which can make the most wonderful impression for your appearance.
A lace frontal is also called a half-wig because it goes from ear to ear when applied to your head. A lace frontal has the structure quite similar to a lace closure. Hair strands are attached to a lace piece. This sounds simple, but it’s not like what it seems. To make the best lace frontals, we have to do the whole process by hand to ensure that all the knots are fixed and durable. Especially, we only use healthy Vietnamese Human hair to make this hair. So this Lace frontal hair Romantic curly Brown color is totally smooth, tangle-free without shedding and bugs.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key of fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly