MCSARA is one of the biggest hair suppliers in Vietnam. We are providing the best hair extensions to many countries in the world such as America, Russia, Spain, Brazil and so on.
Amongst many types of hair extensions, tape hair is always the choice to many women thanks to its convenience. Tape in straight hair extensions is one of them.
Tape in hair extensions is the shoulder-length hair which makes you look so gorgeous and stunning. It is attached with tape in the top of the hair so that customers can use it easily.
It is made from remy hair with all cuticle remained and all strands are put in the same direction. As a matter of fact, the hair is so soft, smooth and emollient with no knots or crumbles.
Our hair is divided into bundles and each bundle weighs 100 grams.
If you are wondering if you can choose the textures of hair or not, here’s the answer. You can select one of our options here.
- Straight hair: yaki straight and kinky straight
- Curly hair: deep curly, fumi curly, romantic curly, twist curly…
- Wavy hair: steamed wavy, body wavy, water wavy, deep wavy and natural wavy
After choosing the right hair texture, it would be a great idea to choose the perfect hair colors for you, right?
We have many black colors to offer as below: #1, #1A and #1B. The lengths are available from 6 to 32 inches.
The hair extensions of MCSARA is made of Vietnam human hair with no synthetic hair. Our hair is taken from those women who spend a lot of time to remain their hair natural. Thanks to their routines and diets that their hair grows very fast.
We often use machines to make hair extensions for you such as curling machines, hot steam…
Strength and weakness
- 100% Vietnam human real hair with no toxic chemicals
- Good for your head, appearance and confidence
- No tangles, no shedding, no lice
- Affordable and convenient to use
- You should use it carefully.
- Extra tape rolls and tape removers might be needed.
How to use
Tape in straight hair extensions is very easy to apply. Here’s what you have to do.
- Divide you hair into sections and tie the top sections of your hair.
- Apply tape hair by sticking the tape into the hair root of the lower sections of your hair.
- Loosen the top section, which has been tied before, to cover the tape and root hair.