Hair extension is known as the best choice and the fastest way to change yourself. Weave water body wavy hair blonde color will make you satisfied with shiny and smooth appearance as well as gorgeous color. Contact MCSARA, the famous hair extensions company in Vietnam to get a new look!
Weave hair extensions of our company are so natural, silky, soft, all cuticle,?no shedding, and no tangling. Weave hair is known as the hairstyle sewn all together in one long line by hands or machines. Besides, with water body wavy texture, your hair beauty will be enhanced totally.
Moreover, weave water body wavy hair blonde color is very popular, bright and makes your face looks so attractive. This hair can last longer, stay thick, healthier and shiny looking for longer than other hair types. This product is from 6 to 32 inches in hair length chart.
Apart from water body wavy hair, MCSARA also offers bouncy wavy hair, water body hair, yaki straight, deep curly, and loose curly… We are now offering a wide variety of types and textures of hair products to many countries in the world such as America, Europe, and Africa. We always hope and desire to become close friends with customers on the way to enhance their beauty. MCSARA hair products are best known for the real characteristics as well as features. All of MCSARA?s hair is available from 6 inches to 32 inches. Recently, the best-sellers are from 16 to 20 inch weave hair.
- 100% Vietnam human hair with no synthetic hair inside, no chemicals
- All-natural, beautiful and stay-in-place
- Good for your health, appearance, and confidence
- Affordable and assessable to most of the people worldwide
- No harms for healthy and real hair
- Reuse many times
- More expensive than synthetic hair
- Require special washing method
How to use:
With this item, you can freely dye, bleach and even iron it.
- Divide your hair into the upper part and lower part.
- Tighten the top sections of the hair and make a horizontal line as a braid in the lower section of your hair.
- Apply for weave hair extensions by sewing it into the horizontal line.
- Loosen the top section, which has been tied before, to cover up all the weaves and root hair.