Today we throw our emoji praise hands up to a Lace front bouncy wavy wig brown color. Explore the reason right now!
For anyone who is not a fun of styling the hair, this might be the style for you. For the bouncy wavy texture hair, you only need to wash it then style it a little bit while rejuvenating the waves with your fingers. The hairstyle normally just goes with the flow. The textured hair will increase your gracefulness and femininity, help you capture every opposite look!
While brown is classic but has never been corny. In fact, many people like this hair color due to its homeliness and easiness to dress up.
To make this product, we attach the hair strands to a lace piece. This process is done completely by hand to make sure that all the knots are fixed. This takes us a lot of time but it ensures the durability of the wig. The biggest advantage of a lace wig is that we can apply it in just minutes. This lace “cap” covers your head and brings you a totally new look. Also, we use only Vietnamese women’s hair which is naturally smooth, soft and tangle-free.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.