Are you looking for a hairstyle that is unique and impressive? Lace front fumi wavy wig blonde color should be the greatest option for. MCSARA is so proud to provide one of the most unique hair extensions to the international hair market.
Fumi wavy hair is one of the newest wavy hairstyles that are popular with celebrities nowadays due to its seduction. The fumi wavy serve you a bouncy, voluminous and glamorous look but you can wear it every day, not only special occasions! This hair style’s suitable for almost makeup look. And it is no secret that Blonde color is super eye-catching. So, wearing this Lace front fumi wavy wig blonde color you can do more than just changing your look. It is a big statement, too. And you will be in the front row. So great it is!
If you are a fan of wearing a wig, you may know that making a wig requires a careful and skilled hand. The more meticulous it is, the higher quality of the wigs is. At MCSARA Company, we have to attach hair strands to a lace piece by hand. This time-consuming work is to make sure that all the knots are fixed and tight. The product, for that reason, is highly durable. We also use high-quality hair of Vietnamese people to make the wigs. The hair is soft, smooth, glossy and very strong.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.