Hairstyles play a very fundamental role when it comes to image of one person. Alongside with fashion, hair is the important things that can determine your appearance. If you have very stylish outfit but your hair looks awful, then you cannot be awesome. For an evening out, you can do experiment with this Lace front loose curly wig blonde color.
Working as a hair extensions supplier, MCSARA offers a wide range of high-grade hair products with various texture. And the loose curly is one of the most favorable one that always ranks at best-selling position in our company. It helps to add volume to your hair and feminine feel to your appearance. Especially, if you want to be the front row, nothing is more excellent than a light blonde color. Surely, it will attract everyone’s eyes.
We make this product completely from high-quality hair of Vietnamese women. The hair is soft, smooth, and really strong. In order to ensure that all the knots are fixed and hard to break, we carry out the whole process by hand. A lace front wig is very easy to use, so you can install this product yourself at home.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.