Are you too bored with the current hairstyle? Do you want to experiment with something different? And you’re worrying about what hairstyles should be and what hairstyles suitable for you. The possibility is endless that makes you confused. Don’t worry because we are here to help you with a suggestion of Lace front loose wavy wig brown color.
With this loose wavy hairstyle, you can steal the spotlight no matter whether you attend a party or just walk down the street. The loose wavy is no doubt one of the most favorable ones that can bring you a goddess-like appearance. While the brown color creates favorable conditions to compliment your complexion and your makeup as well. If you love to change but not too drastic, brown color is a great option.
We make a lace wig by attaching hair strands to a lace piece. This process is done completely by hand to ensure that the knot is tight and durable. We use only good lace and Vietnamese women’s hair which is well-known for its strong and shiny strands to make our product. Therefore, you will have a wonderful experience when using this item.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions is small pieces of hair that you can apply in anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more light weight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In term of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hair line. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.