Have you ever rushed to the nearest hairdressers for a new hair cut inspired just by one look at your favorite celebrities on the red carpet? And then instantly regretted when realized that one or two days later they reverted back to their natural hair colors and styles in a matter of hours. What to do to save your hair look. The best answer is just by wearing wigs. This time we show you the Lace front romantic curly wig brown color.
As the name of hair texture, romantic curly hair will help you look pretty sweeter and more attractive. Combining with brown color this item will bring you an attractive appearance sweeter than chocolate.
Made from 100% Vietnamese human hair, the strands of lace wigs are soft, smooth and natural than other products. It’s supposed that very thick hair can be bulky. However, Romantic curly hair extensions from MCSARA will change your mind. Our hair was carefully washed so it’s lice-free, shedding free and then surely keeps you in oh-so-comfortable.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.