Having a full head of thick, luscious hair, for the rest of our lives, is the dream of all girls, right? And with the help of hair extensions, this dream can turn in reality easily. For your impressive appearance, we highly appreciate this Lace front yaki straight wig blonde color.
Among different textures, Yaki straight surely brings you an interesting experience. It resembles the look of common Afro Hairs in the 1970s which is naturally curly. And for those who want to do an experiment with this unique hair Lace front yaki straight wig blonde color should not go unnoticed. Wearing this special texture combining with the lightest color – blonde, no doubt, you will become the head-turner anywhere, at any time.
MCSARA makes the strict commitment to make this item from high-quality Vietnamese Remy hair with all cuticles remained and all strands arranged in the same direction. That is why it is so soft, smooth and emollient with no tangles or shedding. What’s more? We cleaned the hair very carefully during the manufacturing process so that it has no lice, dirt or something like that in it. And we bet that you can strongly believe in the product’s quality.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.