Tape bouncy wavy hair black color is always on top of hot and trending in the world of hair extensions. And it is also one of the best-selling from MCSARA. Coming to MCSARA website to choose and enjoy high-quality hair products from the biggest hair extensions suppliers in Vietnam.
MCSARA is one of the biggest hair suppliers in Vietnam. We have been working for years to provide the most beautiful hair extensions to women around the world. Our products which keep their softness and smooth and meet the demands of customers from the global market will make you satisfied.
We can say that tape in hair extensions add length and volume to your hair and enhance your beauty and style. As you know, tape hair is known as the product having the hair tip attached to specialized tapes. It is said that tape hair in bouncy wavy texture may be one of the best romantic hairstyles.
Tape bouncy wavy hair back color is one of the most beautiful hair colors of MCSARA. ?This color is not only stunning but also very affordable. Therefore, tape bouncy wavy hair black color is one of the best items that you can?t ignore in our stock!
Beside, tape in hair extensions, MCSARA also provides plenty of types as tip hair extensions, clip in, weave hair, bulk hair extensions, wigs, etc. They are all available in an enormous range of colors and textures. Among all, tape bouncy wavy hair extensions are getting much attention from girls. With tape bouncy wavy hair black color you will take a level up to achieve your new charming looks. ?The length of this product is from 6 to 32 inches in hair length chart.
- 100% Vietnam Remy hair, with no chemicals, no lice or dirt
- Stylable, natural-looking, and beautiful
- Soft, smooth, emollient with no tangles or shedding
- Easy to form in different styles, simple to take care, long lifespan
- Need for proper care treatment to the long-lasting period
- Can apply by yourself, but recommend having a professional touch to have a perfect install.
How to use:
- Here are some tips to apply tape in hair extensions:
- Divide your hair into sections and tie the top sections of your hair.
- Apply tape hair by sticking the tape into the hair root of the lower sections of your hair.
- Loosen the top section, which has been tied before, to cover the tape and root hair.