If you are wondering the best ways in which you can use honey for hair, MCSARA will introduce the top 5 homemade hair masks with honey that you can easily try at home and bid adieu to hair problems. Numerous honey hair masks can prove helpful. Keep reading to get more useful information!
1. Avocado and Honey Hair Mask
As you know, avocado contains antioxidants which help in preventing hair damage, boosting scalp health and nourish & condition the hair from root to the tip.
- 1 ripe Avocado (mashed)
- ½ cup Honey
- Firstly, we have to mix the two together in a bowl
- Secondly, we can apply evenly all over the scalp & hair
- Afterward, just only let it sit for 20 minutes
- Finally, you should rinse it off with cold water followed by a mild shampoo
- Besides, remember to repeat at least once a week for effective results
2. Yogurt and Honey Hair Mask
There’s no doubt that yogurt and honey hair mask is an effective remedy for dandruff and hair fall. It’s no surprise that the citric acid present in yogurt helps in fighting dandruff and rejuvenating your hair while honey strengthens them and promote the growth of thick and strong hair.
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup Honey
- Firstly, you have to mix the two in a blender to form a smooth mix
- Secondly, apply it evenly all over the hair and scalp
- Then, you can let it stay for 20 minutes
- Finally, you should wash it off with lukewarm water followed by a mild shampoo
- To have smooth hair, you should repeat at least once a week, over a period of time, for better results.
3. Banana and Honey Hair Mask
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- ½ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- Firstly, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl & make a smooth paste
- Secondly, apply evenly all over the scalp & hair
- Next, wait for 20-30 minutes
- In the end, rinse it off with water followed by a mild shampoo
- You can repeat at least once a week for desired results
4. Egg and Honey Hair Mask
Do you need effective home remedies for dandruff and hair fall? How about trying egg and honey for hair that will not only help combat the problem of dandruff but also strengthen the hair follicles and promote the growth of strong and nourished hair.
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup Honey
- First of all, eat 2 eggs in a bowl and add ½ cup honey
- In the next step, you have to mix them well until a smooth and consistent mixture is formed
- Afterward, massage the mix on the scalp and roots of the hair and spread evenly all over the head.
- After waiting for 30 minutes
- Finally, rinse it off with water followed by shampoo
- Remember to repeat 3-4 times a month for better results
5. Mayonnaise and Honey Hair Mask
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup of Honey
How to make:
- In the first step, you have to add mayonnaise and honey in the bowl and mix and combine everything together to make a smooth paste
- In the second step, let’s apply the mask on the hair & scalp
- Then you only let it dry for 30 minutes
- Finally, you should wash off with lukewarm water followed by a mild shampoo
- To have beautiful hair, you can repeat at least once a week for effective results, over a period of time
All the above are the top 5 homemade hair masks with honey that you can easily try at home to get a great look. If you do, your beautiful hair will last you the whole summer long – and well into autumn too! Hopefully, the above sharing will help you have more ideas for taking care of your hair.
However, for women and girls who have damaged hair, hair extensions are the best choice as well as the fastest way to change their appearance. MCSARA has many types of hair extensions to provide for the European market. To bringing beauty and satisfaction to the customers, MCSARA is becoming more and more popular among many hair suppliers in the whole world. Our company commits to using 100% Remy hair with no chemical, no tangle, and no shedding, you will not find any problem with our products. We also offer virgin hair which has never experienced any hair processing before. Besides, our products are cheap and easy to use.
Let’s shine your beauty!