Ever wonder how some people just have that hair that everyone craves? It’s full of body, has natural waves throughout with a little bit of extra curl at the bottom. Now you can also make people envy at you that way with this Lace front natural wavy wig brown color.
We do assert that you cannot help wowing this item when seeing it. The combination of the texture and color in this item will definitely amaze you. The natural wavy texture brings a graceful and glamorous look. Along with the texture, the blonde hair color helps you look radiant just like a queen.
A perfect lace wig is made by attaching hair strands to a lace piece by hand. The knots of our wigs are fixed and absolutely hard to break. People love these products because they can bring you a new appearance as fast as lightning.
Wigs are always our best selling product since we use only high-quality natural Remy hair collected from Vietnamese women. Also, it is reasonable that our hair is so smooth, soft and shining.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.